After a couple runs to REI today, the pack is ready! Everything fits, with just enough wiggle room for some (small) goodies along the way...
(pillow only for scale, not for travel)
For some reason, I'm reminded of this clip (minus the people part at the end): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsRP9EUrXjo
I've got some last minute things to take care of tomorrow, and then am wheels up for Lima on Wednesday!
The best decision ever! Will try to join you in Turkey (and let me know if you ended up anywhere in Canada by any chance :) )
ReplyDeleteHave fun and safe travels!
Definitely let me know if you'll be in Turkey in early August. I'd love to meet ya there! We'll see about Canada...
ReplyDeleteSafe travels and enjoy the trip. As a connoisseur of food, I will be interested in learning what cuisines you try (with pictures)..:) .
ReplyDeleteMmmmm....I hear ya Bhushan. Expect plenty of interesting food pictures. Can't wait for all the street food!
ReplyDeleteLookin' good Corey Barnes! Can't wait to share in the adventures with you:)
ReplyDeletelove - Bredwardz and the traveling fedora
That's an awesome trip. thanks for sharing the itinerary and map so we can live vicariously. Glad you're not taking the fluffy blue pillow - not very nomadic!
ReplyDeleteWe'll definitely have to sit down for some serious storytime over beers in the ATL when I get back! Then you'll get all the stories not suitable for public consumption ;)
Delete